PYTHA - The Booth Pops Up!
- Quick and easy 3D planning
- Conventional individual designs and booth systems
- Technical drawings
- Parts lists
- Extensive 3D library of all common exhibition systems/producers
- Unlimited modelling options
- Powerful free form functions
- Photorealistic real-time visualization
- ‘Stylish’ rendering, even in real time
- Lighting simulation with LED, Gobo projections
- Animated lighting effects
- Real-time video projections with Dolby surround
- Free viewer for your clients
PYTHA can process all leading modular exhibition systems with aluminium elements like Octanorm, Syma, Modul, Prolyte, etc. You can also construct your booth using the conventional woodworking approach and mix it with system element.
Exhibition Design Library
The PYTHA exhibition design library not only provides all common exhibition and truss systems, but also has a comprehensive inventory of chairs, bar stools, lamps, showcases and many more elements. You can freely modify any part of the library to fit your designs. You can also easily create your own parametric library elements.
You can easily connect PYTHA library objects like walls or truss elements by using the inbuilt snapping points.
Download PYTHA Exhibition design brochure.