Production – Technical drawings and parts lists (2 of 3)
Whenever computer generated models have to be manufactured in reality detailed
2D drawings are needed.
- Create any number of plot sheets for your geometry, with 2D or 3D
views of your model. These remain associated with the 3D geometry
and thus always correctly reflect changes of the model.
- Create any number of associative sections through the 3D geometry. The
sections can be designed individually, with automatic hatching.
They may remain associated with your model, thus reflecting any
changes, or, as an option, they may be isolated to reflect some intermediate
- Dimensioning, 2D text and user defined hatching clearly structure
- Use the standard title block or a user defined title block with company
- Enhance your drawings by adding photorealistic renderings and images.
The integrated piece list can be custom configured and thus allows for connectivity
between PYTHA and any calculating software or ERP system. Like this you can
always access the data of your PYTHA projects and scenes, whether you process
an order, write an invoice, plan logistics and purchasing. Moreover the parts
list allows the connection to third party software for production and logistics,
as e.g. external cutting optimization.